Sunday, November 14, 2004

Steve Dallas


Blogging will be very light for the foreseeable future. I'm starting a new job and moving, pretty much both at the same time, which means that any computer time I get will be extremely limited for the next little while.

By "little while", I probably mean just a few days, but you never really know about these things, now do you?

In other news, The Wife will have the contest results sometime in the next few days. Hopefully we can get those packages off in the mail before things get super crazy. I was happy to see that a number of people took advantage of my amnesty and decided to enter... if no one had bothered after I added another five days onto the deadline I would have felt like a total tool.

Thanks for being so understanding. When everything finally gets straightened out, expect the blogging to resume fast and furious. I've got a big pile of wonderful books here to review, and I am eager for the time to sit down and give them all a good ass-whupping. Oh, well, maybe not all of them, just the sucky ones.

Remixes will continue to be posted as per usual.

Carry on, then.

No comments :