Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Has it Come To This?


So I did one of these. I'm not entirely sold on the format this website uses, but I have to admit it is a nifty gadget all the same. I've been wanting to do something like this for the blog for a while, the only thing standing in the way being my laziness - I know, quelle surprise! If you like it or not, please tell me in the comments: whether I get any good feedback will dictate whether or not I do another one.




Dave Campbell closed up shop. Raise a glass to the man who coined the phrase "Boob War" - something that certainly started as a joke but which actually is the best definition we have for a very real and persistently querulous aspect of the modern comics industry. (I got that last link here, if you're worried - I especially like the one of Harley Quinn giving Batman a lap dance. Classy! Remember: No sex in the champagne room, even if you're Batman.)

No comments :