Sunday, December 24, 2006

Joy to the World


Why do I get the feeling that not too many people are going to be interested in reading heavy content for the next few days? Just a hunch, I heard tell of some sort of holiday this Monday; no one ever tells me these things, I think I missed a memo. All I know is that I already got my presents for this year - or rather, I got a couple semi-nice things for myself and a package from my parents as well. And my grandmother sent me some really expensive Swiss cheese; the kind of gift you probably don't respect very much until you actually realize that the expensive Swiss cheese is really fucking good.

Anyway, in honor of the birth of our Lord and Savior, here's a recent article of mine on atheism. If you thought I was a curmudgeon on the subject of comics, just wait until you hear me on religion. Also, not really apropos of the season, here's my list of the ten best electronic music releases of 2006. Good stuff, a splendid time was had by all.

No comments :