Friday, October 22, 2004

Ai! Dios Mio!


UPDATE:
Legion of Superheroes Remix here!!!

This week's new Comic Remix hasn't gone up yet as of this writing. Following mutual agreement, Friday is now supposed to be the day for them, so it should be going up sometime soon. I'll post the link when I see it.

I don't know whether or not this is the best mix yet or the worst mix yet. It's another "Classic" mix, this time featuring the first appearance of one of the most inexplicably popular super-teams in comics history. There are no words to describe the silliness here... except to say that I finished this one up at about six in the morning, and it definitely shows.

But really, people... the way things are going, I am going to be out of the remixer business:

This is just not kosher, any way you look at it.


When the real books themselves read like MST3K spoofs, what the hell are we in the Comics Mockosphere to do? Make fun of Andy Cap?

Hmmm.





Whoa! I came across something really cool in my recent web wanderings. Seems like our old pal the Composite Superman finally got himself a blog, the better to communicate with his resurgent fanbase. Check it out here, and tell him Tim sent you!

No comments :