Wednesday, January 21, 2004

When It Rains It Snows

Whoa, big day hear at O'Neil HQ... got a couple reviews of mine posted online on the very same day.

First, if you'd like to read an expanded version of the Air review I did a few days back, the fine people at Poopsheet would be happy to oblige you here.

Secondly, a while back I did a review of Fantagraphics' recent translation of David B's epochal graphic novel 'Epileptic' (originally titled L'Ascension du Haut Mal, if my memory and my horrid French serve me well) a while back on pure 'spec' for the Journal. They didn't print it but I thought it was a good review and sure enough the good folks at Pulplit.com thought so as well. Go here to read what I have to say about a book which has been called "the most acclaimed European graphic novel of the 1990s" (that quote courtesy of the Fanta store).

In any event, enjoy...

No comments :