Saturday, March 21, 2009

Panhandling is Not Illegal



I have tried to make blogging a bigger priority lately, since I realized my content levels had come dangerously close to somnolent in the past few months. This has been an especially tough week, regardless of having five days off - sometimes all the crap piles up until you have a nice long vacation to really thoroughly enjoy the sensation of blind panic. So, since it's been a long time since I threw a fundraiser, I just thought I'd point out that there is a nice, shiny Paypal button on the left hand side of the site for your thrills and edification. Like NPR and PBS, the content of this site is 100% free, but unlike either of those august institutions I don't get any money from the government (besides the student grants and loans which are going to keep me in crippling debt until I'm about ready to start collecting Social Security). So - if you like the site, think about dropping a few dollars into the collection plate. It's not like I'll stop blogging if you don't pay, but it definitely helps with my motivation to know at least a couple people care enough to drop $5 in the Paypal occasionally . . .

(And if you're new to the site and think this is tacky, well, back in the "good old days" I used to do fundraising weeks. Not that that did anything but annoy people.)

1 comment :

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com