Oh, snap. We seem to be moving. I guess I forgot about that.
Carry on, then.
- The Honda corporation deciding, in their magnanimity, to do about $2,000 worth of repair work on our CRV – for free – even though the vehicle was about 30,000 miles past warranty. Put a brand new head on the engine block because of defective valves.
- Getting that new Nirvana box set in the mail for free to review. I’m not even that big of a Nirvana fan, but its cool to get $60 box sets in the mail.
- Signing a lease for a new house that has heat, insulation, and a bathroom - which is three things more than we have now.
- My wife’s strange but persistent goal of becoming a reality TV star has come one step closer to fruition. She doesn’t even like reality TV, but for some reason she wants to be on a show . . .
- I dreamt I met Steve Ditko, which was very cool.
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - $27,500
DEMOCRATIC SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - $7,500
NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - $26,000
NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE - $27,500